Gunsynd Plc (AIM: GUN), has the following investments as at 24 June 2020:
- 28.4% Shareholding in Rincon Resources Pty Ltd (Rincon) via a A$250,000 investment. Rincon is a Western Australian (“WA”) focused gold and base metals exploration company. It holds the rights to three highly prospective projects in WA, with a main focus on the South Telfer Project, covering 50,000-hectares in Paterson province. The South Telfer Project is approximately 12km south of Newcrest Mining Limited (ASX:NCM) Telfer mine which has produced 27 million ounces of gold since it began operations in 1977. Newcrest Mining Limited & Greatland Gold (GGP.LN) recent Havieron discovery is located in the same Paterson province in WA.
- £378,575 convertible loan note with Human Brands, a US based premium spirits company.
- 18.22% stake in Sunshine Minerals which is a private company that has been granted a prospecting licence over the Jejevo prospecting licence (nickel) in the Solomon Islands.
- 331 shares in in Oyster Oil & Gas ltd BVI(“Oyster”), a junior oil and gas E&P (shares have been conditionally sold for a total of AUD 496,7980).
- 7.67% stake in KNSI which owns the nickel prospecting licence PL05/19 over the Kolosori Prospect in the Solomon Islands.